As an essential coenzyme in mammals, NAD+ is crucial to many biological processes and a vital fuel to DNA and cellular repair. NAD+ levels decline as dogs age, leading to slower metabolism, functional degeneration, cellular aging and impaired mitochondrial function. Nicotinamide Mononucleotide (NMN) is the direct precursor to NAD+. Studies have shown that continuous NMN supplementation can increase NAD+ levels in the body, which can activate anti-aging and longevity genes SIRT, improve mitochondrial function, decrease cell apoptosis and senescence, promote cellular regeneration and self-repair, and resist DNA damage, thus supporting normal bodily functions and general well-being.
Most pet dogs’ daily diets cannot provide a sufficient NMN level. Taken orally, this highly purified, highly stabilized NMN supplementation is swiftly absorbed by their body and converted to NAD+ in order to transform nutrients into energy, speed up energy metabolism, and construct an antioxidant and anti-aging cellular barrier, helping to regain youthful vitality and letting you spend more lovely moments with your flurry pet.
– Activates longevity genes SIRT and retards aging
– Repairs damaged DNA
– Promotes cellular regeneration and self-repair
– Facilitates metabolism and energy production
– Enhances immunity and bodily functions
– Stimulates stem cells to promote bone formation and increase bone density
– Boosts muscle strength, improves physique and endurance
β-Nicotinamide Mononucleotide (NMN) 50mg
Packaging: Each bottle contains 60 capsules.
Made in Hong Kong