This product is specially formulated for dogs. It is extracted from Alaska deep-sea salmon, which is rich in Omega-3 fatty acids. The pure and natural formulation contains no preservatives, pigments or additives. Omega-3 fatty acids are very important to dogs because they cannot be produced in the body and therefore needs to be replenished through diet. It promotes health of heart and blood vessels, improves inflammatory conditions, and supports health of skin and coat.
– Promote health of blood vessels
– Support health of skin and coat, reduce hair loss
– Improve inflammatory conditions
– Support brain development and function
– Support joints health and flexibility
– Delay vision deterioration and protect vision
Deep Sea Fish Oil (1000mg)
Small Dogs (Up to 25lbs): 1 softgel daily
Medium Dogs (26-50lbs): 2 softgels daily
Large Dogs (51-100lbs): 3 softgels daily
1. Take the softgel(s) orally by the dog; or
2. Puncture the softgel(s), and apply oil directly onto food.
Packaging: Each bottle contains 60 softgels.
Storage: Store in a cool and dry place. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
It is not recommended to feed over dosage. Consult your veterinarian if your dog has a chronic illness or is on any medication before giving this product to your dog. Inform your veterinarian about your dog is receiving this product before any anticipated surgery. This product is for dogs only.
Made in Canada