Using selected natural milk thistle extract from Silybum Marianum seeds, this product is specially made for supporting normal liver functioning of dogs. Milk thistle can neutralize and dissolve toxins, eliminating harmful substances from the body. Milk thistle contains Silymarin, a flavonoid compound and a strong antioxidant that can reduce free radical damage to liver cells, activate protein synthesis and cell regeneration, as well as repair damaged cells and liver functions. With its anti-inflammatory property, milk thistle is effective in treating dermatitis and seasonal allergies. It can also speed up recovery of dogs suffering from kidney diseases and kidney damage.
– Clear toxins inside the liver and prevent them from accumulating
– Reduce liver damage induced by medication and heavy metals
– Repair damaged liver cells, enhance liver functions
– Help prevent and treat liver diseases, e.g. fatty liver, jaundice and hepatitis
– Anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory
– Strengthen immune system
– Improve skin dermatitis and allergy
– Treat kidney diseases and kidney failure
Milk Thistle Extract 70mg (70:1)
Up to 10lbs: Take 1 softgel every other day
10-20lbs: Take 1 softgel daily
20-60lbs: Take 1 softgel, 2 times daily
Over 60lbs: Take 2 softgels, 2 times daily
1. Take the softgel(s) orally by the dog; or
2. Puncture the softgel(s), apply liquid directly onto food
Packaging: Each bottle contains 60 softgels.
Storage: Store in a dry and cool place. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
It is not recommended to feed over dosage. Consult your veterinarian if your dog has a chronic illness or is on any medication before giving this product to your dog. Inform your veterinarian about your dog is receiving this product before any anticipated surgery. This product is for animals only.
Made in New Zealand