Specifically made for aging dogs, this resveratrol formula has anti-aging, anti-inflammation and anti-cancer effects. Scientific researches revealed that as an active ingredient, resveratrol can stimulate the SIRT1 longevity gene inside the body, activate the metabolism and self-repairing functions of cells, slow down aging speed and promote cell health. In addition, resveratrol is a potent antioxidant that can protect cells and organs from free radical damage. It helps to prevent and improve chronic diseases that are common among aged dogs, such as cancers, diabetes, brain degeneration, cardiovascular diseases and arthritis. This product is extracted from quality Japanese Knotweed. It does not contain any grape and is safe for dogs.
– Slow down aging, maintain youth and vitality
– Strengthen the immunity of aged dogs
– Maintain healthy blood sugar level, stabilize blood pressure
– Promote cardiovascular health, prevent cardiovascular diseases
– Prevent cancers, inhibit growth of cancer cells and support cancer treatments
– Alleviate inflammatory symptoms of joints
– Support normal brain activities and functions, delay brain degeneration
– Assist in weight management
– Detoxify the body
Up to 10lbs: Take 1 capsule every other day
10-40lbs: Take 1 capsule daily
Over 40lbs: Take 1 capsule, 2 times daily
1. Take the capsule(s) orally by the dog; or
2. Open the capsule(s) and mix the powder with food; or
3. Open the capsule(s), dissolve the powder into water (6cc approx.) and feed by syringe.
Packaging: Each bottle contains 60 capsules.
Storage: Store in a dry and cool place. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
It is not recommended to feed over dosage. Consult your veterinarian if your dog has a chronic illness or is on any medication before giving this product to your dog. Inform your veterinarian about your dog is receiving this product before any anticipated surgery. This product is for animals only.
Made in Hong Kong